A Poemers Poemerings
By: Xlibris Author Marjory Bennett
- ISBN: 1-4771-6041-8 (eBook)
- ISBN13: 978-1-4771-6041-1 (eBook)
- ISBN: 1-4500-6439-6 (Trade Paperback 6×9)
- ISBN13: 978-1-4500-6439-2 (Trade Paperback 6×9)
- ISBN: 1-4535-1363-9 (Trade Hardback 6×9)
- ISBN13: 978-1-4535-1363-7 (Trade Hardback 6×9)
- Pages : 515
- Book Format : Trade Book 6×9
- Subject : POETRY / General
Overview: I chose the title “A Poemers’ Poemerings” because it means (for me), that of someone to whom is always writing, about something, anything, and its odd and catchy at the same time, and it’s the main title for the series that I am writing in volumes, too many to put all into one book.
I think of my poems, “all”, as individual artworks, all their own, a completeness – from start to finish, a journey, a path, a message that will inspire, mesmerize, intrigue, and take you to that deepness that hasn’t been felt or known of your own self. Allow yourself to think for out there to see what each one is telling you! Envision the poem and let yourself see the answers to your own thoughts of these pieces of artworks.
I am a Leo on the cusp of a Virgo. I was born in Fitchburg, Massachusetts and moved up to Maine with my family in 1986-87.
I love animals , wildlife, the crystal clear blue waters and powdery white sands, sunsets, lightning, and mountain sceneries. I enjoy listening to the rain, thunder, and birds.
My interests/likes are; bowling, fishing – somewhat, playing pool, darts, scrabble, watching some game shows, learning to use my computer and of course writing my poems.
Start Publishing Your Book Today!
Call 0800-891-366 for your free consultation or Get Started by requesting your Free Guide To Publishing Services.
- Attempting Elizabeth, by Jessica Grey – A Review
- Sara’s Review of Love’s Forbidden Flower by Diane Rinella
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo (audio): second half
- Xlibris Book Reviews: Tired of Being a Bully