- Of all the things that she’d experienced until then, love had been the most difficult.
- One must trust in each person’s ability to teach him or herself.
- When you find your path you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.
- “Perhaps solitude has made his madness worse,” Brida thought and again she felt the first stirrings of panic. She may have been young, but she knew the harm that loneliness could do to people, especially as they got older.
- She had no choice: either she believed in God, her Guardian Angel, or she despaired.
- Faith would keep her Guardian Angel awake and watching.
- “But how will I know who my Soul Mate is?” Brida felt that this was one of the most important questions she had ever asked in her…
View original post 539 more words